Bear Mountain Native American Heritage Celebration & Powwow
August 4-5, 2018, 11AM – 8PM
Anthony Wayne Rec. Area, Harriman State Park
Stony Point, NY 10980
Exit 17, Palisades Pkwy.
Grand Entry of Dancers: 1PM and 4PM
- $12 Adults and Teens
- $10 Seniors 65+ and Students with ID
- $8 Ages 6-12
- Children 5 and under free
- $35 Family Four Packs (2 adults & 2 children) must be purchased online only.
- Redhawk Pow Wows are Rain or Shine outdoor events therefore no refunds will be given.
- Limited seating available so you’re welcome to bring your own chairs and/or umbrellas.
- No alcohol or drugs, no outside food, drinks, ice or coolers will be allowed on the premises.
Bear Mountain Pow Wow is a full contest Pow Wow attracting over 500 Native American artists, educators, singers, dancers and performing groups from across the Americas. Over 40 artist booths selling crafts, jewelry, food and more. Other highlights of the event include authentic cuisine: buffalo burgers, venison stew and corn soup. Visitors can interact with representatives from tribes of the Lakota, Navajo, Mohawk, Seneca, Cherokee, Aztec, Mayan, Samoan, Hawaiian and many more. There is a tipi raising.